Technical aspects or what makes MicOne great.
- We decided not to use any transformers or condensers on the signals path from the capsule to the output. Such an approach is virtually unheard of in microphone design. It helps to avoid any coloration of the signal and make the sound extra clear.
- We did not use any Op-Amp and deep feedback loops to achieve high quality signal.
- MicOne has super low impedance of 10 Ohms, which allows you to use long cables without any signal loss.
- A -12 dB pad function allows you to put the mic right where the action is: loud drum kits, guitar or bass cabinets. High quality components and the way the circuit is designed allows the MicOne to handle much higher SPL than the other brands.
- The “Dark Side” mode reduces sibilants and is recommended for vocalists with really bright voice timbres.
- The body is made of high quality stainless steel.
- Simple Way MicOne comes with the external power supply, a hard case, and a shock mount.